In the busy world that we live in today, joint, back, and muscle pains are almost inevitable. However, there are those that occur just occasionally and go away without specific treatment.
And then there are those that don’t go away or they keep coming back. The latter may be as a result of a chronic disease such as arthritis or injuries from high-impact activities, sports, strains, and accidents.
As a matter of fact, if statistics were anything to go by, more than 54 million US adults have been diagnosed with arthritis; and the number is estimated to have increased to 78 million by the year 2040.
But the fact is, the pain can be overly excruciating; and whichever the cause, sometimes you just need a cream or product that will make the pain go away.
This is where the Australian Dream creams come in.
Find out more about this popular product in the Australian Dream review below.
What is Australian Dream?
In general, Australian Dream is basically a pain relieving cream that is applied topically to relieve pain. This may be joint pain, muscle pain, back pain, arthritis pain, or pains associated with arthritis.
To be clear, however, there are two main different products when you talk of Australian Dream. These include the arthritis pain relief cream and the back pain relief cream.
- Arthritis pain relief cream: This is an over-the-counter topical cream that is mostly dedicated to individuals who suffer from arthritis as well as athletes and those who suffer injuries and require joint pain relief. The cream is topical analgesic that is applied on the affected area for quick joint pain and muscle ache relief. According to the producing company, it allows you to get back to your everyday routine without worrying about pain, cream residues, irritations, burns, and odors. The product comes in a white jar or tube with a red label.
- Back pain cream: This Australian Dream product is specifically designed to combat backaches that can make your day a living hell. It is designed with ingredients that seek to provide quick relief from back pains without adverse side effects according to its maker’s claims. The product comes in a purple jar or tube with a purple label.
For certain reasons, however, this article will focus more on the arthritis pain relief cream than the back pain cream.
Who Makes Australian Dream?
The Australian Dream is manufactured by a US-based company that goes by the name of Nature’s Health Connection Inc.
The company has been around for several decades now (since 1996) which is one of the reasons for its products’ popularity. Over the years the company has managed to build itself a huge reputation, which is why you still see their products being advertised regularly on TV, the print media, the internet, and social media, among other advertising platforms.
This is strengthened by the fact that the product is US-made, with its company headquarters in Campton, Kentucky. According to the product’s website, the Australian Dream is also recommended by pharmacists.
How Does It Work?
Just like any other product or supplement with health benefits and medicinal properties, the Australian Dream works by interacting with the body through its active ingredients to deliver the desired results.
You just need to simply rub the cream gently onto the affected joints or muscles and let it do the rest. Through its main active ingredient (Histamine Dihydrochloride), the Australian Dream works by enhancing the immune activities of Interleukin-2, a very useful component of the body’s immune system, especially when it comes to immune regulation.
Combined with other ingredients in the blend, the final product is absorbed easily through the skin and triggers blood vessel vasodilation, which leads to improved circulation and a reduction of pain and irritation in the target muscles and joints.
Unlike most other pain relief supplements, the Australian dream topical cream contains one major active ingredient. As pointed out above, this ingredient is called Histamine dihydrochloride, which is claimed to be FDA-approved (see page 137), and makes up 0.025% of the entire formula.
However, there are other inactive or additional ingredients in the formula for both the arthritis pain and the back pain relief creams.
According to the manufacturer’s website, the ingredients list for the two products is as follows.
Arthritis Relief Product:
- Histamine dihydrochloride: (main active ingredient) – This is an FDA-approved ingredient for topical use. it is a common ingredient in arthritis creams. Sometimes also known as Ceplene, the ingredient has also been found effective in treating a variety of other diseases, including tumors, cancers, and myeloid leukemia.
- Chondroitin: a popular component of human connective tissues, often used in treating osteoarthritis.
- Emu oil: An oil extract from the emu bird, which is believed to to help promote pain relief, wound healing.
- Glucosamine: Believed to be helpful in reducing joint pain and stiffness while promoting cartilage health.
- MSM (DMSO2): also known as Methylsulfonylmethane or dimethyl sulfone, MSM has many medical benefits when taken orally or applied on the skin, including muscle and joint pain relief.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that has many joint benefits, especially for arthritic patients, including pain relief and reducing inflammation.
In addition to some of the above ingredients, the back pain relief cream has ingredients such as Aloe Vera, ginger extract, chamomile, turmeric, and vitamin C, each of which has a role to play in the pain and inflammation relief process.
- Made from safe ingredients
- No irritating smells
- Quick absorption into the skin
- Doesn’t leave greasy residues
- Money-back guarantee provided
- Reputable manufacturer
- May not work for severe pains and aches
- Only recommended for 12-year olds and above
- Only for temporary relief
How do I use Australian Dream?
As earlier mentioned, the Australian Dream product comes as a cream for topical or (on-the-skin) application. Correct me if I’m wrong, this means that it can be used by athletes, gymnasts, arthritis patients, and even the everyday office guy or lady.
To get the pain relief benefits, you just need to apply a little amount of the product on the affected or target area and then rub it gently using your fingertips until it is absorbed by the skin.
Do this at most 3-4 times a day maximum.
You can even think of it as the way you use toothpaste.
However, the amount you use at a single go may depend on the extent of the area you’re applying on. Depending on the source and extent of the pain, you can apply some pressure when massaging the affected area.
Also, be sure to watch and listen to your body’s response to the cream. If you get a rash or your condition worsens, for instance, you’ll obviously want to stop using the cream and seek medical attention.
It’s also important to seek a medical physician’s advice in case you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or have underlying skin conditions.
How Much Does It Cost?
Australian Dream arthritis pain relief and back pain creams are available in a variety of options, often measured in ounces.
The amount you pay for the product will depend on which pack you choose. It is currently available in 2 oz, 4 oz, and 9 oz jars, as well as the recently introduced 2oz tube.
Also, it is important to note that you can still not purchase the product from the official website directly.
However, both the back pain and arthritis joint and muscle pain relief products are available for purchase on many retail websites, including Walmart, Amazon, eBay, Target, Alpha XR, Cub, Kerr Drug, CVS pharmacy, and Fruth X Pharmacy, among others.
This also means that the prices may differ a bit depending on where you make your purchase.
What Is Their Return Policy?
Australian Dream product purchases are protected by a money back guarantee known as the Empty Jar/Tube Guarantee. In case you’re not fully satisfied with the product for some reason the company promises to give you a full refund upon returning the full, half-used or empty jar/tube.
However, each merchant will have their own policy provisions, so be sure to check prior to purchase.
Do They Offer a Free Trial or Auto Ship Program?
Apart from the empty jar guarantee (in which you’re required to pay first when you order), the company doesn’t provide any free product trials so far. The official website also doesn’t cover much about shipping, meaning that this is the responsibility of their recommended third-party sellers.
Joint pain, muscle pain, and back pain are issues that affect both the young and the old around the globe. And pain, stiffness, soreness, and swelling are among the most common symptoms faced by the sufferers of these common issues.
Whether you’re on medical treatment or not, it helps to have a pharmacist-recommended OTC remedy in your bedroom or bathroom cabinet.
For effective joint pain, muscle pain and back pain relief from these issues, having a cream such as Australian Dream in your drug cabinet can be a huge plus.
This is especially the case since it is a reputable, fast-absorbing cream that has been reported to be effective, safe, and convenient, where you don’t have to worry about greasy residues and unbearable smells.
Our Favorite Joint Pain Relief Supplements
Turmeric & Ginger delivers a blend that can aid in the relief of joint pain while promoting a healthy inflammatory response.
Designed to provide your system with anti-inflammatory benefits as well as helping support healthy body functions.
All-natural joint supplement made with the aim of providing relief as well as inducing the natural growth of cartilage tissues in the affected joints.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the article above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. We only recommend products we believe will be of benefit to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”