Pain in the joints can make the sufferer’s life a living hell. Especially when accompanied by stiffness and other joint pain signs and symptoms, it can have a drastic effect on the patient’s productivity as well as their quality of life.
Over the last decades, more products like Flexitrinol have flooded into the market.
In most cases, most joint health problems occur as a result of damaged cartilage due to aging, free radicals, overuse, and injury, among others.
Making the joint support niche increase production of supplements that may help with pain, and customer reviews are popping up all over the internet.
Most problems start when the joint cartilage becomes gradually degraded and the synovial fluid is slowly diminished.
Thanks to advancements in nutraceutical science, people are continually finding a safe haven for most nutritional of their health issues in dietary supplements.
And when it comes to joint health and reducing pain, there are many alternatives to choose from on the market.
Flexitrinol is one of the many popular products you might want to learn about.
This review covers a number of informative pointers that seek to answer some of your burning questions about Flexitrinol, what it is, who are its makers, how it works, and whether or not it is worth investing in if you have joint pain.
We don’t ever provide medical advice. This product may help you, but medical advice should come from a physician.
Please don’t think of customer reviews or everything you read online as an authority.
We try to provide general guidance, side effects when possible, and as much information regarding supplements to help you.
What is Flexitrinol?
Flexitrinol is a nutritional supplement whose main that is said to be helpful in eliminating joint pain and improving flexibility.
Based on its manufacturers’ claims, Flexitrinol uses a combination of several natural ingredients formula in a formula whose main role is to promote health of joints and potentially reduce pain.
Available for purchase online on its official website, the product comes in a white bottle with a blue label. Each bottle contains a total of 30 pills.
According to its provider, Flexitrinol is also available over the counter and doesn’t need a prescription to purchase.
The joint pain blend is comprised of a total of 6 active ingredients, which work together to safely provide the desirable effects of pain relief, increased flexibility, and improved joint strength to boost the user’s overall health of joints.
Who Makes Flexitrinol?
Flexitrinol is made by a Los Angeles, CA-based company that goes by the name of Health Research Institute.
The company is also popular for producing a wide variety of other dietary supplements, including male enhancers, bath products, lotion bars, massage oils, and among others. Flexitrinol is a top seller still.
The company has over the years, acquired a great deal of reputation, especially when it comes to their products’ quality and effectiveness, as well as their customer service.
The product’s official website also provides a great deal of information about it, including the science and research behind Flexitrinol, it’s ingredients, applications, pricing, and ordering.
On the site, it is also pointed out that the product is USA-made in an FDA-registered lab.
How Does It Work?
When choosing a good joint health supplement, one of the most important things to consider is how it works, if at all it does. This should always be in tandem with the product’s promises and claimed benefits.
Well, according to its makers, Flexitrinol is said to work by combating pain and inflammation in the joints, which is a common cause of wear and tear in these crucial bone junctions.
Flexitrinol also promotes the repair and rejuvenation of joints that have already sustained a considerable amount of damage.
Additionally, it is said to offer instant relief from joint pains. However, the makers iterate that Flexitrinol is a long-term joint health product whose maximum benefits are noted after taking it for at least a month and a half.
Perhaps one of the hugest benefits of Flexitrinol is that is designed to tackle the problem from the root cause.
By so doing, the joints are provided with more cushioning and the damaged ones are rejuvenated and strengthened. Supplements like Flexitrinol are can be very helpful in the process.
- Vitamin C: Owing to its many health benefits, vitamin C is increasingly becoming popular as an active ingredient in joint health supplements. Perhaps one of the most important roles it plays in the body is that it supports the healthy maintenance of healthy tissues. With its antioxidant properties, Vitamin C has been proven highly effective in fighting free radicals in the body, which are a major cause of tissue breakdown.
- Vitamin E: Another common anti-oxidant, Vitamin E is known for the huge role it plays in maintaining the healthy growth of cells and tissues. In a 2013 animal study, Vitamin E was found to be effective in reducing pain and stress in the joints of dogs with induced osteoarthritis. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it is also believed to have numerous other health benefits, including prevention and treatment of diseases such as cancer, cataracts, diabetes, heart disease, and many others.
- Flaxseed Oil: Including alpha-linolenic acid, Flaxseed oil is rich in a wide variety of substances that help improve joint lubrication naturally. This results in reduced joint pain and decreased stiffness. It is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties that promote healing and repair in damaged joints. Additionally, manganese is another ingredient (which is often present in flaxseed) that has been found highly effective in rehabilitating damaged joints. One of the best benefits of this mineral ingredient is that it is known to promote the formation of new cartilage in damaged joints, making it an awesome joint health supplement ingredient.
- Glucosamine HCL: Glucosamine is another ingredient that is also quite popular in today’s best joint health supplements. It is known to play a role in restoring worn cartilage and promote the repair of broken tendons, leading to an improved overall joint health. In a 2011 publication, Glucosamine was found to play a giant role in the treatment of degenerative arthritis such as OA, especially when used alongside chondroitin sulfate.
- Omega 3 fatty acids: Often found naturally occurring in fatty fish and other foods, Omega 3 fatty acids have numerous health benefits, some of which include lowering blood pressure and boosting cardiovascular health. As far as joint health is concerned, these fatty chemicals of life are known to enhance joint cushion, improve flexibility and promote mobility, especially for patients suffering from arthritis. In addition to Omega 3, the supplement also contains Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids.
- MSM: This one is also known as methylsulfonylmethane. It is responsible for promoting the formation of collagen, reducing inflammation and boosting joint flexibility. It is responsible for promoting the formation of collagen, reducing inflammation and boosting joint flexibility.
In addition to the above, the product also contains other supportive ingredients such as:
- Rice bran oil
- Sunflower lecithin
- Vegetable glycerin
- Made from safe research-backed ingredients
- Fortified with supportive vitamins for boosting overall joint health
- Fairly priced
- Easy to acquire online
- Made by a reputable manufacturer with a professional, informative website
- Many positive online reviews and testimonials
- Sometimes it runs out of stock
- Only available online
- Dosage instructions are not clearly provided on the website
How Do I Use Flexitrinol?
As earlier mentioned, Flexitrinol comes in a bottle with a total of 30 soft gel pills. Flexitrinol is recommended to consider taking this supplement only when you’ve already experienced joint issues such as pains, aches, and stiffness.
However, you can continue to take the supplements several months after the pain and stiffness are gone to prevent symptoms from coming back.
There’s no specific information about dosage from the manufacturer of Flexitrinol.
However, a pill a day with water seems to be the most practical dosage since each bottle comes with 30 capsules that they call a month’s supply.
Some sources suggest taking 1-2 capsules of the supplements a day depending on the severity of your symptoms
How Much Does It Cost?
The amount you pay for a bottle of Flexitrinol will largely depend on where you buy it. This may also depend on whether or not there are discounts on offer.
What Is Their Return Policy?
The company allows you a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. In case you’re not satisfied with Flexitrinol, you can return it as is for a full refund as long as the 30-day period has not expired.
That’s if you buy from the official site. If you purchase from Amazon (recommended), you’ll be subject to their return policy.
Do They Offer a Free Trial or Auto Ship Program?
The company clearly states on their website that they don’t have an auto-ship program. This means that you don’t have to worry about being billed for something that you didn’t order.
Amazon does not have an auto-ship program, either.
The Flexitrinol manufacturers are well known and reputable. The product’s active ingredients are also natural and research-supported
Compared to most other joint health products, Flexitrinol seems to be fairly priced. These, combined with the fact that there’s a 30-day money back guarantee, are probably some of the reasons the product has many positive online reviews and user testimonials.
As far as our analysis is concerned, Flexitrinol seems to be a product worth trying for joint pain relief, as well as rejuvenating the cartilage, increasing flexibility and promoting mobility.
Nonetheless, it is always important to seek your physician’s input before using Flexitrinol or any other joint health supplements that promises similar benefits.