Motion is one of the most important things in the life of not only humans; but any other living thing, whether localized or mobile.
More interestingly, joints are those parts of the skeleton that allow us to effectively move around and about. Pain and inflammation restricts many people from day to day activities.
Does this make joints a great necessity to mankind?
Well, it wouldn’t take second-guessing to a layman, neither is it there any rocket science in it. Nonetheless, a little biology goes a long way in understanding how muscles and tissues work in tandem with one another. Joint discomfort and pain is tied to the central nervous system.
To leave the mambo jumbo detail to biology, inflammation, pains, stiffness, and other discomforts are not a new thing when it comes to joint health.
These are mostly caused by factors that reduce the effectiveness of cartilages and ligaments, which are tissues that join bone to bone and bone to tissue.
Some of these factors may be age, auto-immune diseases, disorders such as arthritis, injury, poor diet, and excess body weight, among others.
Joint problems may eventually lead to reduced range of motion and flexibility in joints, which may advance to reduced mobility and sometimes a specific complete loss of joint function.
Thanks to innovations in science, there are indeed supplements like Flexoplex. They are known to improve joint function, joint health, especially the ones that get rid of tormenting symptoms such as pain, rigidity, stiffness, and soreness.
And this brings us to the product in question, Flexoplex.
Below is a review article that will give you more detailed information about the product before deciding whether or not Flexoplex is the right supplement for your joint problem.
What Is Flexoplex
Flexoplex is basically a popular joint health supplement that is majorly made using natural extracts. It is designed for use by individuals dealing with problems such as pain and stiffness.
It is important to note that Flexoplex is not your everyday over-the-counter kind of supplement. None of the active ingredients in the product is synthetic as far as the manufacturer is concerned.
If you’re keen enough on your research, you will notice that most supplements and OTC products made using synthetic ingredients often come with adverse side effects. Some of them are even unsafe.
Well, this is, at least so far, not the case with this product as far as most Flexoplex reviews are concerned. Flexoplex is known to increase lubrication in joints, repair cartilage, and reduce painful inflammation, countering the effects of the common sources of joint discomfort.
Flexoplex’s manufacturer goes by the name of Pharmaxa Labs, a renowned reputable pharmaceutical and supplement manufacturing. They’re an FDA and GMP approved, accredited, and compliant manufacturing company.
According to the manufacturer, they specialize in the production of scientifically advanced health supplement formulations that provide the best results.
They add that this is enabled by their highly experienced team of nutritionists, pharmaceutical technologists, medical professionals, who oversee the whole process to produce effective health formulas that relieve joint pains and discomforts, all from natural pure ingredients.
The Claimed Benefits
Together, these ingredients result in a formula that has been found effective in providing the following benefits.
- Reduces joint pain
- Reduces stiffness and promote flexibility
- Alleviates swelling and inflammation
- Increases joint lubrication
- Promotes mobility
- Heals damaged joint cartilage
According to the manufacturer’s official website, and a couple of consumer reviews online, Flexoplex doesn’t seem to cause any alarming and adverse side effects. It also comes with a 60-day money back guarantee for the consumer to try out.
How Flexoplex Works
And before using any diet, nutritional, or health supplement, it is not unusual to want to know how the product works to deliver the said benefits or desired effects.
As may have been hinted out earlier, the product fights joint discomforts by target the major cause of the problem. The said target causes include the following:
- Cartilage damage
- Insufficient lubrication
- Painful swelling and inflammation
Flexoplex contains a number of natural active ingredients that work together to deliver the pain relief effects touted. To better understand how Flexoplex works, it’s only critical to look at its active ingredients one by one and the specific benefits each one of them provides or the role they play in the health formula.
We will cover this shortly in the next section about what Flexoplex contains or the active ingredients.
However, the Flexoplex generally lubricates your joints, reduces pain, reduces inflammation, reduces swelling, cushions against shock, and heals the cartilage (tissue found in between joint bones to prevent friction).
Flexoplex beats other health products in the fact that instead of providing relief for just the symptoms, it targets the root cause of the joint problems in the first place.
Basically, the Flexoplex starts with repairing cartilage and other damages on your joints, followed by rebuilding and pain relief.
This improves lubrication, which in turn, enhances your joints’ overall motion. Flexoplex does so while easing your pain, reducing inflammation and eliminating discomforts.
This is thanks to the careful professional combination of highly potent active ingredients extracted from naturally occurring herbs and plants.
What Active Ingredients Does Flexoplex Contain?
The main active ingredients in Flexoplex include the following in a nutshell.
- Boswellia Serrata Gum
- Cat’s Claw Bark Powder
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- Glucosamine Sulfate
- Hyaluronic Acid
Below is a summary of the roles each of these ingredients plays in the Flexoplex formulation.
- Boswellia Serrata Gum: This ingredient has been proven by research to help alleviate pain and inflammation in joints, especially in osteoarthritis sufferers.
- Bromelain: Plays a role in treating inflammation and stiffness. It is has been clinically found helpful for those who suffer from arthritic conditions such as osteoarthritis.
- Cat’s Claw Bark Powder: This ingredient has been found to have plenty of health benefits other than supporting joint health. Nonetheless, it is commonly helpful in improving symptoms for people suffering from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Having various antioxidants, it plays an important role in boosting immunity and reducing inflammation as it eliminates free radicals.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: A substance that has been found helpful in cartilage repair and relieving pain from osteoarthritis. Clinically, chondroitin sulfate has been proven to be a significant pain reliever.
- Glucosamine Sulfate: A critical substance that occurs naturally in the human body. It is highly important in keeping the cartilage in its best form, versatile and flexible. It plays a crucial role in improving joint lubrication and range of motion, as well as reducing swelling and inflammation.Hyaluronic Acid: This is another highly potent natural ingredient that restores the form of the synovial fluid in the cartilages. By so doing, it promotes lubrication in joints, thus reducing stiffness, pain, and other discomforts.
- Methylsulfonylmethane: Also known as MSM, methylsulfonylmethane is an organic compound that helps relieve pain in both joints and muscles.
- Rutin: Rutin is a naturally occurring compound in plants such as buckwheat as well as green tea. It fights inflammation in joints, especially for individuals with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Trypsin: This is found abundantly in the digestive tract, particularly the small intestines. Ironically, it is also helpful in treating stiffness pain, and other joint discomforts.
Product Form and Features
Flexoplex comes in tablet form, which is usually bottled. Each Flexoplex bottle contains a total of 120 tablets, which is basically a 1-month (30 days) supply of the supplement.
Where Can I Buy Flexoplex
Unfortunately, you can buy a bottle of Flexoplex when you walk into a pharmacy or health food store to find. It is mostly available online, meaning that you can get it without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Arguably, one of the best sources is Amazon.
- Made using natural ingredients
- Fairly affordable
- Easy to use and acts fast
- Manufacturer provides plenty of helpful information on their official website for the consumer
- Comes with 2-month money back guarantee
- No much information about the manufacturer is available online except on their website
- There are a few negative feedback posts about the product online
Is It Safe And Effective?
As far as consumer reports and reviews are concerned, Flexoplex seems to be legitimate, and effective. The facts that Flexoplex is also made from natural herbal extracts and that the manufacturer is FDA-approved are also in its favor regarding safety.
However, there have been a few complaints from consumers reporting headaches after taking Flexoplex. Some have also complained that they didn’t get the desired results after using the product. But just like any other product, criticism is a common thing; after all, we’re in a competitive world in terms of business.
Moreover, different people respond differently to different health supplements. It is important to consider consulting your nutritionist or physician regarding side effects before taking Flexoplex.
It is also important to stick to the recommended dosage of Flexoplex as an overdose may or may not cause adverse side effects, just like any other health product.
The manufacturer’s recommended Flexoplex dosage is as follows:
* Take 2 tablets, twice daily 2×2 with lots of water.
The best way to take the tablets is to take the first two tabs in the morning, approximately 15-20 minutes before taking breakfast, and the other two about one hour at night before going to bed.
Flexoplex is a fairly new joint health product in the market to many. While it is often compared to Relief Factor, the fact that it is an all-natural health supplement makes it even more promising and preferable when it comes to safety.
If the claimed benefits and the reported consumer results were anything to go by, it can be a product worth trying for relief from joint pains, stiffness, and discomforts.
These, coupled with its affordability, discounts, ease of use, and the fact that it is free from side effects makes it one of the most recommendable products on the market.
For the parting short, it can be a worthwhile investment for anyone suffering from constant and recurrent joint pains, stiffness, and flexibility issues and they need relief. Did you like our Flexoplex review? How do I buy a bottle of Flexoplex today?
Our Favorite Joint Pain Relief Supplements
Turmeric & Ginger delivers a blend that can aid in the relief of joint pain while promoting a healthy inflammatory response.
Designed to provide your system with anti-inflammatory benefits as well as helping support healthy body functions.
All-natural joint supplement made with the aim of providing relief as well as inducing the natural growth of cartilage tissues in the affected joints.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the article above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. We only recommend products we believe will be of benefit to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”